ACUTE CARE, INC. values its partnership with all of the dedicated medical health professionals that serve the patients at our partner hospitals. As the face of our organization, we offer you with a rewarding career that ensures financial, educational and clinical success. We welcome the opportunity to expand our partnership with new medical health providers and encourage you to choose ACUTE CARE, INC.
A career with ACUTE CARE, INC. offers you a wide variety of benefits including:
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Flexible Scheduling – Work as much or as little as your schedule allows.
- Benefits Package – Health, Vision, Dental, Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Free Education – Access to online CME’s and ACLS/PALS recertifications.
- Premium Rates for Full-Time Providers – Sign a contract for a minimum of 144 hours/month and receive a premium rate
- Leadership Opportunities – Hospital Medical Director and Regional Medical Director opportunities available
- License Reimbursement – With opportunities throughout the country, we will help you obtain a license in any state that we provide coverage.
- Sign On Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Tax Benefits as an Independent Contractor
- Retirement Planning